Dr. Ramit Chaddha
About Dr. Ramit Chaddha
A dentist, also known as a dental surgeon, is a surgeon who specializes in dentistry, the diagnosis, prevention, and treatment of diseases and situation of the oral cavity. The dentist’s supporting team aids in providing oral health services.
Dr. Ramit Chaddha is an MDS in Orthodontics & Dentofacial with extensive knowledge of dental procedures hygiene products devices and solutions with a specific interest in preventative care. Technically – Savvy Professional with strong surgical evaluation and treatment skills.
Patient educator desensitizing agents braces and retainers evaluations and assessments dental equipment maintenance surgical expertise quality- focused dentrix personable.
Degrees and Education
Dr. Ramit Chaddha Has Done M.D.S. IN ORTHODONTICS & DENTOFACIAL ORTHOPEDICS from People Dental Academy, Bhopal (2017). He has done B.D.S, from Mansarovar Dental College, Bhopal (2012).
WORKING SINCE 2012 TILL DATE IN CLINIC
DEDICATED ORTHODONTIST WITH EXTENSIVE KNOWLEDGE OF DENTAL PROCEDURES HYGIENE PRODUCTS DEVICES AND SOLUTIONS WITH A SPECIFIC INTEREST IN PREVENTATIVE CARE.TECHNICALLY-SAVVY PROFESSIONAL WITH STRONG SURGICAL EVALUATION AND TREATMENT SKILLS.
- The Effect of Verbal and Videotape Oral Hygiene Instruction on Plaque control for Patients with Fixed Orthodontic Appliance Journal of Applied Dental and Medical Sciences NLM ID: 101671413 ISSN:2454-2288 Volume 3 Issue1 January-March 2017.
- Management of Complex Root Canal Curvature of Bilateral Radix Entomolaris: Three-Dimensional Analysis with Cone Beam Computed Tomography Hindawi Publishing Corporation Case Reports in Dentistry Volume 2013.
INVASIVE CERVICAL ROOT RESORPTION ASSOCIATED WITH IMPACTED CANINES IN ORTHODONTICS AT THE 50TH IOS CONVENTION BENGALURU FEB 2014
- Braces(metal/ceramic/self ligating)
- Root canal
- Burning sensation of mouth
- Reduced mouth opening
- EVALUATIONS AND ASSESSMENTS
- All kinds of general dentistry
ATTENDED “ADVANCED COURSE ON THE ORTHODONTIC TREATMENT OF IMPACTED TEETH” AT 49th IOS CONFERENCE NOV 2014 KOLKATA
- ATTENDED ‘‘EVOLVING CONCEPTS OF ORTHODONTIC & ORTHOPEDIC TREATMENT IN GROWING PATIENTS:AN EVIDENCE BASED APPROACH” AT 49th IOS CONFERENCE NOV 2014 KOLKATA Master in Dental Science (Orthodontics):Dr.RAMIT CHADDHA Meeting Society’s Needs Globally
- ATTENDED “THE NATIONAL INTEGRATED TYPHODONT WORKSHOP” AT IDST MODINAGAR AUG 2015 •
ATTENDED “THREE DIMENSIONAL DIAGNOSIS & PRACTICAL GUIDELINES FOR PRE ORTHODONTIC ORTHOGNATHIC SURGERYSURGERY FIRST PROTOCOL” AT 50th IOS CONFERENCE DEC 2015 HYDERABAD • ATTENDED “SYMPOSIUM ON ALIGNERS” AT 50th IOS CONFERENCE DEC 2015 HYDERABAD
- ATTENDED WORKSHOP ON “BOON FOR CONTEMPORARY ORTHODONTIST” BY DR SHAILESH DESHMUKH ON 6th JUNE 2015 INDORE
- ATTENDED WORKSHOP ON “RESEARCH DESIGN” ORGANISED BY PDA BHOPAL NOV 2014.